As the week wraps up and the holidays come closer, here are a few of my little moment blessings this week.
- A fresh smelling pine tree all lit up
- Lunch with a long time friend from far away
- Puppy love and snuggles with our new family dog
- Learning new aspects of my job
- Coffee with my friend
- Holiday parties
- Infinity Scarves
- A beautiful hand carved Nativity scene from the Philippines, one of my favorite wedding gifts we ever received, which I enjoy putting up every year
- It might be cold but the sun was so bright yesterday, which leads to smiles
The little moments are truly what make up the big picture. Hang onto those pauses in time....