The week is nearly gone , and I have no idea what even went on this week! Ever have one of those?
So I am sitting down to think about it a little bit and remember the little moments that have made up the good times of the week..
- An amazing Sunday afternoon run in the sunshine
- Movie night with the kids and dinner on the couch, something we rarely do.
- Lunch with my good friend, Kristin. Just what the dr. ordered on what had been a frustrating morning for me.
- A best friend who listens to me, laughs with me, lets me cry if need be, supports me, tells me when I'm wrong and totally says go for it on all my crazy ideas
- Being a dreamer and a goal setter. It's part of who I am and I have learned to love it. My list grows all the time, but it's fun to have dreams
- Listening to Elizabeth talk excitedly after her first time at journalism club. She may have found a new niche, and I am excited to watch her grow through it
- A warm bed. The weather is turning cold. I am thankful to have a warm bed on cold nights
-Peanut Butter Pop Tarts. A newly discovered treat for me. Yum.
- Determination - it goes a long way. I've decided to start kicking things off my "bucket list" (but the list needs a better name, since I'm not sick or dying . Perhaps Rachael's fun wish list??) This week I began learning to swim. Yes, I am 32 and could not swim. I could dog paddle, but that only goes so far. Now I am learning to swim laps... something I've always wanted to do. (Stay tuned for future blogs on that)
- Thanskgiving decorations. My favorite holiday. Favorite decorations.
-Pumpkin Lip Gloss
- Sharing a cup of coffee with a friend
- Saturday afternoon football.
The little moments. They make me smile.