It's the little things that bring the smiles through the week...
1. Falling asleep in the hammock
2. Soaking in the sun at the lunch hour.
3. A great morning run.
4. Fog rising off the pond in the early morning
5. Finding mom's written words, like having a new conversation with her.
6. Laughing with the "band of brothers"
7. Finishing a project
8. Finding classic old books with my great grandmother's handwriting inside it
9. Starting a new project (I guess I should just admit I am a project kind of person)
10. Saying no and watching someone fall over at the verbalized word. (you really had to be there, but saying no is a new practice for me, and while it was over something completely silly, and almost a joke, it brought a good laugh, a good practice for me)
11. Steam rising off my cup of coffee
12. Adult like conversations with my kids
13. Entering a new phase of parenthood, a whole new challenge, but a lot of new experiences
14. Sharing laughs with my dad and brother