The Little Moments blog ....
One of my favorite moments of the week to sit and recall the fun little things through the week that make me smile.
- Fall colored daisies
- Time at the lake
-Reading a great book and finishing it in 2 days
- Writing. One of my favorite past times.
- Family moments of playing go carts and laughing so hard over the crashes and the feel of the wind spinning through my hair and competing against one another for fun
- Serenity and quietness of the lake
- Warm weather (now that summer is "over" it's finally feeling like summer!)
- My dad. Quiet in his own way, but always there for me.
- running with my son. A time he has begun sharing about his day, all the while we are working towards a goal together
- Friends who know me well and love me in spite of all my quirks and faults.
- A rain run with Mary. Soaked to the bone. But one of my favorite kind of runs, with thunder rolling in the distance and rain falling on my skin.
- Singing (or listening to other sing) songs I haven't heard since i was a child. Unexpected, but beautiful memories from that. Leading up to inspired moments.
Find your little moments and hold onto them.