Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Becoming Grateful, Week 3

I realize I didn't post a grateful post last week. It's so easy for life to slip by, and things like that go unnoticed. It's so easy to live life and not see the things for which I am grateful. Today I'll share just a brief 3 and try to do one more later this week to make up for last week's miss.
  1. My health. As cliche as that sounds, today I am grateful for my health. So many around me have issues-be it migraines, or cancer or minor stomach irritations. I praise God for my health. I have nothing to complain about.
 2. Books. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting back to reading again. It's a love of mine, and as the last (2) years were so chaotic and way too full of things for me, I have begun taking time once again for this small luxury.
 3. My brother. It's good to have him living in this area again for so many reasons. We are sometimes very different, but I am so thankful for him.

And now it's time for me to be off for a speed workout today. I really dread this one, as I am very sleepy this morning. However, I always feel better afterwards, so  here I go. Another new day. Thank you, Lord, for new mercies each day and every new day unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment